Join us for a Civic Academy with the Colorado Broadband Office
Teresa Ferguson, Director, Federal Broadband Engagement
The COVID-19 crisis has highlighted the deep internet access gap in our community, which creates additional educational, health, social, and economic disparities.
Affordable and reliable access to the internet for everyone is critical to function in today’s society.
Join us as we address these questions:
- What is the Colorado Broadband Office and what is its purpose?
- How is broadband regulated in Colorado?
- What would it take to make it a basic utility like electricity and water?
- What are our opportunities to take action - at the local level, the state legislature and the new Congress?
**Please note that following registration you will receive an email with the Zoom link. Check your spam folder if you don't see it. It will come from "Coloradans for the Common Good <[email protected]>"
- December 16, 2020 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- 36 people are going
Showing 29 reactions